Psychology and Psychiatry
The philosophy of behavior and mind is psychology. The study of conscious, subconscious, sensory and emotions is part of psychology. It is a wide-ranging academic discipline. In order to gather the wider neuroscientific community of researchers, psychologists seek to understand the changing properties of brains and all the various phenomena associated with them.
The speciality of psychiatry is to diagnose, prevent and treat mental illnesses. These include different mood, behavior, cognition and perceptions maladaptation.
- Track 1-1 Abductive Reasoning
- Track 2-2 Cognitive Psychology
- Track 3-3 Developmental Psychology
- Track 4-4 Experimental Psychology
- Track 5-5 Social Psychology
- Track 6-6 Clinical Psychology
- Track 7-7 Behavioral disorders