A mental illness, usually called a mental disorder, a psychiatry disorder is a behavioral and mental pattern which causes mental distress and personal functioning impairment. This can be either repetitive, relapsing or occur as a single episode. There are many mental disorders including Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), depression, schizophrenia, personality disorder, and bipolar disorder. The causes of mental illness are often vague.
- Track 1-1 The Interplay of Physical and Mental Health
- Track 2-2 Mental Illness in Children
- Track 3-3 Factors Causing Mental Illness/Disorder
- Track 4-4 Gender Dysphoria
- Track 5-5 Mental Health and Social Problems
- Track 6-6 Terrorism and Mental Illness
- Track 7-7 Treatment for Mental Illness