Mental Health Stigma
Stigma is when people around see you with negativity due to your mental illness. The social stigma of mental health has widespread problems. Stigma involves social stigma and self-stigma. Supporting stigma can worsen the condition of the person already suffering from mental disorders.
- Track 1-1 Social Stigma
- Track 2-2 Perceived Stigma or Self-Stigma
- Track 3-3 Factors Affecting Stigma
- Track 4-4 Stigma and Discrimination
- Track 5-5 Overcoming Stigma
- Track 6-6 Prevention of Stigma Mental Health