Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Adolescence is a crucial time when social and emotional activity is important for the development and preservation of psychological well-being. They include the adoption of healthy sleep patterns; regular exercise; the development of emotion-managing, problem solving, and interpersonal skills. Sustainable communities are also critical in the home, schools and the wider community.
- Track 1-1 Emotional disorders
- Track 2-2 Childhood behavioural disorders
- Track 3-3 Suicide and self-harm
- Track 4-4 Risk-taking behaviours
- Track 5-5 Promotion and prevention