Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric disorder characterized by frequent mood changes. Symptoms may include a highly mood known as mania. Episodes of anxiety may also be included. Often classified as bipolar disorder or manic depression is bipolar disorder. Persons with bipolar disorder can find it difficult to handle or maintain relationships in school or at work. No remedy, but a variety of treatment options are available to help with the symptoms.
- Track 1-1 Bipolar I Disorder
- Track 2-2 Bipolar II Disorder
- Track 3-3 Anxiety and ADHD
- Track 4-4 Cyclothymic Disorder (cyclothymia)
- Track 5-5 Cyclothymic Disorder (cyclothymia)
- Track 6-6 Brain Structure and Functioning