Almost six (6) million grown-up Americans are influenced by bipolar disorder. It as a rule starts in late puberty although it can begin in early youth or further down the road. An equivalent number of men and ladies build up this disease. The disease tends to keep running in families and seems to have a hereditary connection. Like melancholy and different genuine sicknesses, bipolar confusion can likewise contrarily influence companions and accomplices, relatives, companions, and collaborators.
- Track 1-1 Bipolar I Disorder
- Track 2-2 Bipolar II Disorder
- Track 3-3 Anxiety and ADHD
- Track 4-4 Cyclothymic Disorder (cyclothymia)
- Track 5-5 Cyclothymic Disorder (cyclothymia)
- Track 6-6 Brain Structure and Functioning