Dependence is a psychological and physical inability, despite psychological and physical damage, to stop taking a chemical, medication, active product or substance. Addiction is a brain disorder characterized by an obligatory commitment to enhance stimuli despite adverse effects.
- Track 1-1 Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Track 2-2 Drug tolerance (Dependence)
- Track 3-3 Substance Abuse
- Track 4-4 Addiction Psychiatry
- Track 5-5 Gambling addiction
- Track 6-6 Gaming Addiction
- Track 7-7 Addiction Drug