Addiction is term used to define an individual who depends particularly on a substance or behavior. This urge becomes so important that the individual will continue consuming the substance or engaging in the activity even when it is harmful for them, their family and the important areas of their life. Some of the addiction such as alcoholism, substance abuse, internet addiction, pornography, gambling, smartphone addiction, nicotine, and opioid are the causes for brain damage/ disorders.
- Track 1-1 Behavioral Addictions
- Track 2-2 Pain and Addiction
- Track 3-3 Forensic Issues in Addiction
- Track 4-4 Substance Use Disorders in Youths and Adults
- Track 5-5 Abuse vs Addictive Substance
- Track 6-6 Addictions among Youth and Teen
- Track 7-7 Addictive Rehabilitation